[salud] Reply to Pearl Liang (IANA)

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Fri, 25 April 2014 19:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:59:33 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
Sender: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
To: draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns@tools.ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1398455975; bh=7p8xazRAYezfgjsJi2iEjr5ZGPbemuLt51rSBJ1/IeY=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=AolG2LOMaq6+FQFIC1E2HQGEn5gBU91x7L0VQyIb2WnPdlMLydQhzoR0/XJe5OOIs +i13QSCkK1dB2ggcuGMUsdNh6PMFWLmg7Yniy7KT5FLnet3QjGhjqhLDbIKGR/QvzA 9QutQraDBno5A1K9duv0hHb710DfCKcGcMHlb8U9en3lddkUyxz40JnrSmCCQzLiXS mmlSYatAMq2zmXNt2lkckOJBUlbVqdxM0Y3OWLIGKLVemYpEmByLSQuk+5IuPPD5PQ cvDboAyEqLa59hFWLADd2O9W0E+J8pfTp6K3Ct9z5goNdyCDhWawsefRvewi63IVL7 CRZlH77MW+2KQ==