Re: [salud] WGLC of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-09

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 20 November 2013 23:13 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:12:50 -0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Dale R. Worley" <worley@ariadne.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1384989171; bh=+fbgCp5ZFE6WPcGLQqxoHKImxAoMNapHwXIBgyyKPwU=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=g04riAf6P3QtUw2MadBKMgCyvEdAGAS38fXbqvig6kHi3sFRxFI1ce9d9ZbJkaWYp sp5J4lTxT4nmrkhfl0pHpXzfzRv9C/7+hAaQnQTuDFPI+k/dEsDN3UVqFAsLkINBoc 2diisrjiIUtSA3RwDRjYo1nQQurarVeQh5kJtag7nwX9gyQC06I5sGrWpliJapzfy5 dIgqNupaazBSVcNKvUP4qKIQzUevzZmLwyazdTTr8st6UFUkMurAMO8Lfi4WmuBrCd opryzuxtlix2+zWHhs5Tj28Mvr9HK8606+JWagTlFWjX7CqliK9bKSai6npVxOFkcg TVQ6Nm7EmIM+Q==