Re: [salud] AD review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 11 April 2014 19:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1QHNT8EI+q2WC0edgDCBEfvRFZfdBHjRuhfppaNIoI8=; b=Z0A0NFcK5cY5dKETCxHCaLAqXgiiyNTapzXIYyjOi05PDkslw62vm6Y0uxZBY2IWTC 6nJw97tcTzNl5mLL1pzKDJJXyT+itYFot3GpkRCMTouy7tAkY0guWK7cZ3dM7jX9MrPh A3Dsuz1KegnbBeEa4Kz0dB2+7NUXdE9bwPc+p/jWyFkf188KrmW+nwQoLkntxpPAFZ68 IxWkPJ03bGIhPBgUj3vJly1bo9aQQshnfxsd801oO8DZsaGyEfcEBj4S9MPf55yJXZVH XAMzlYQSbuletgFNxMPC/C0NKrzf9amUaKwryY1t3/pvZKg0Y8beDZ5mFvpnd/1sGWN5 WxMQ==