[salud] Section 13 (was: Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12)

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Thu, 08 May 2014 20:13 UTC

Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 16:13:00 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1399579981; bh=XhoondbdhIyj4MbuipqDZxay/XaNzP+mvnJSMAO3Iyw=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=g7rCQF4W0x/XBVCs4EsO3hvAl+NuADejHBlzg/4CYuDzdHYO298ETDOmNj2le48+L 6B0MGvMAJ0dwyOBuuNSO2MUPdkHxQqd4dK38FPPqTvKQXEMpj5R+CnfL8M1/Z8TLDZ z9MNPU+8EMmYDNMlZF4guZ9iwCsTQ6ZfOIrheJu09LppGCUrFi76CQ2QD//efBU89+ p5dcm/AyJ3xdjGosImyq0eFJuREIDJURr/Q6X+wFTqA5IQWpE0Njk2U50n7dQdjzAc fDn+24njcHuI3r4/Cti15KNpS90ywP6VuRFL7g0U9TXv4mWzIl/wTwb6xCDaqvIxCC M0f/w3tk4CMXg==