[salud] Changing the syntax of private extensions

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Thu, 12 June 2014 22:23 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:22:59 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1402611780; bh=zwznsf5eHobZOTkO919QTwlCIKMvmJlkVo4RPxl3hy4=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=b8NK23NNWU5ZTqWISfwI7FLlCktfmHb54+2gv60nlU+eAbzAPb4tZOs64tliguzkJ VunfIjvpnOVNDT3wZAflSY/7VLCWAyRM3Pgn7XSIE6a7rR2fJbwifn5rFwbGSj5E7+ X6paItkBjcrR0bmtnKIco0jXqr3AAf+KYEDzLqFQpLhud3Wgad5/YWQvFqQC/dxO85 Jo8cZvGjykXWBiooS3ua2ngL+CZVFx9hftn2EsCRTtt9reiprc10N453L8sIAmZyDu Oj0UVeEU6VtGAX3Ao+hRMLtPGF229YgkmBtVyNtqNwt+bUMw23K9Xu7SwANPJLaR4/ LCheOTiF5kKcg==