Re: [salud] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 14 May 2014 19:49 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:48:55 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1400096936; bh=PbcdxeO7QAQe7t+KWZoQVb56WtjOBDR0/j2ZfCDGyac=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=ECygrHYBFsYnSb+gkTR+PuS/cVWX/iAfRYgW17I1yqr3qH0FtO1Fye9Lt9IBbezgq eRRsHXsg4QtGBNb9z7SByv7KUccAb6iDe5PdXwPtWCX7gLdbfDhV+CNN8KLGiOGmxb wVRBjgzhkP26P8UIV0Bfs3usQt/Sr81RDnXsuoLe1B4+P4Db9lUqgvhoiVYlDIxF+b 9a0UiPk+HTM4nwTOVBGJk1tW07Czp8ZHfl9LyEIcD1409kONsumhUmzfPr8EM4Boaq mttXIT8UXqnfzRPEPYOxzBUETnc9L6KPbBYV4wUE7ngO+cjx13GXjv6ZwTckTfrtwf L4cW/xnbR5ooQ==