Re: [salud] Finishing up

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 17 July 2014 15:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pMBQl5yzrioBBwKsu+y88uO5eCmrI5zQODFUachPUQA=; b=mkL8mRJwZxdZ2zqcUiY00cKDr/Fv5IK5Cy4tpA4ec3kM3xcP8tEQfcAmXhMlFxacI7 UiYZI2HYakX+huKIXwZk3K1pO9+lqhk/4A0NYpV7GrPw+P8tFSHMIzbogE9kBZbnvHOI etxH5n0Z5OeO63a/h1cA57LoSTqezhBWPHtZ9Q1/1tpvTQfQ7v0jA4vjstFZMnwty6ni RZkOCxJHtrDB1UYCh5ThP0BMWv4cy8VeVBVH7VY7fBLNEOdSPSQxc0U0XEbqtRqcQE0Q YrSn0CskkFXQn7b3VElN2Pei7S4sjFwgp1/r1Ji4SFhCPgSV/qLbiPjkDBho4ps2Fcq6 OYeA==