[sami] <adv>Freehold, 1 Min walk to MRT - B1 clean & Light industry

"MS Ong PW/Ho SS" <vippreview@singnet.com.sg> Sun, 30 June 2013 06:38 UTC

From: "MS Ong PW/Ho SS" <vippreview@singnet.com.sg>
To: sami@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:37:55 +0800
Subject: [sami] <adv>Freehold, 1 Min walk to MRT - B1 clean & Light industry

To: Business Owner & Investors,

Very rare Freehold and within 1 Mins walk to Marymount MRT (Along Bishan Area) - B1 Clean & Light industrial open for sale

Ms Ong 90128196 / Ms Ho 98357250

Cea R007735Z/ R007103C

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

Lic L3008899k

Disclaimer:

Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email from your computer system. The information provided above is for general reference and/ or marketing purposes only, and does not constitute our intention to enter into any Contract of any kind. Kindly indicate your clear intention to make an offer. This information may be subject to change periodically without notice. We reserve the right to amend any information, including prices and such from time to time. Please check with us for the updated and latest information. If you believe you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this email erroneously, or if you wish to be deleted from our list, please indicate your intention by replying to this email with the word 'Unsubscribe'. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused, if any.