Re: [sami] FW: New Version Notification for draft-gu-statemigration-framework-00.txt

"Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com> Tue, 10 July 2012 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ssenthil@cisco.com; l=11304; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341940686; x=1343150286; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=lSD6FOhaQ8rpWIj1k+g7yr/6sf0ejqkxkSofvQA97wM=; b=eBph97EsB/QF0l/clKJzPwwtm0+SAmnM42c21ZJyiArhW0kZ61WOQ5+y mt3Z62kwl1LUsXRJDsjRP5ODjoLzWYUWNt+AHtMPaw6hACIjqmSo/0mZo L6kxTpxjDmmaMyoR79uhrvODu0x84ye1ecICVrkfHlDNx71n04rIXs12Q Y=;