[sami] Att: Maritime Security / Team Member Career Opportunities

pastelpoetry@mtn.blackberry.com Sun, 27 January 2013 11:38 UTC

To: sami@ietf.org
From: pastelpoetry@mtn.blackberry.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:37:21 +0000
Cc: Pieter <pietergroenewald@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za>
Subject: [sami] Att: Maritime Security / Team Member Career Opportunities

Good day,

I trust you are well.

I have been in contact with you previously, I re-send my updated CV for your records. Please do keep my details on file as a matter of urgency. Any assistance you could lend with a view to gainful employment would be much appreciated.

I am an experienced Security Consultant in the field of Maritime Security. I have worked for 9 months as a Maritime Security Officer in the High Risk Area of the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, Red Sea, Malacca Straits, Singapore Straits and International Recommended Transit Corridor.
Please find attached here with my Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae, as application for a position with your company, which I believe is highly respected. I have all mandated qualifications and competences (IMO).  In addition, I have all requisite administrative certification, including Seaman's book, Yellow Fever police Clearance and ENG1. I can forward all supporting documentation as and when required.

I am currently living in Cape Town, South Africa. I am flexible and I am ready to fill in where and as you may see fit. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any stage should you require any further information or clarification.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your time and to assure you of my continued commitment.

Regards
Pieter
pietergroenewald186@hotmail.com
+27722531779