Re: [Sat] Starting SATP Terminology draft

Thomas Hardjono <hardjono@mit.edu> Tue, 21 March 2023 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mit.edu; s=outgoing; t=1679403544; bh=1IcasfxstEb/mRBDmOgUotb9Mp9X+toY5MAvKqPR0KY=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To; b=NIeSZmpkdopVB/wGNGI+AbgvdWaax4SA/4QcUIgsyx82lDLa8zvm6WjWAVQ821qhi NwI+qAJHX7zx+UDDqn+NvBjgtH2v4JVQgmFzSDo3OwPAukO587jSlQ0AqwAbFSMzY/ 2/s5H5WB4krGaUvKiRYq3l6B+qf3GK/zYRzFAn35UG9I6CoT9KFimo8plg4D2JrrUy MUffP+Tod4/1ycX1ydNgy71muKe7ULYHUTo4mmoi8uWWNX4jb/TKbm2QYYNpWhvHOe pTSRykQzC3wgtbufW3wxfMxqktccnfqFRYBnrT8IwtIrUDQYYKQz49kLwWw+X1o9DH IC4smbXzHEoIQ==