Re: [savi] SAVI FCFS & Logging

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0HreFhaoVPtwOWUDlwHtGwpR87yRT/hmGNU68AnKico=; b=Z1BlYaB3QMNJFD68lBrYJt02Rs/6402NQs97Zx0PdNyv6y0cvTpn5yyeNEk/EIBfex AmmtAX0y5bTHnOM3HjkTS4F6muacpJgan+ONkYWzxkqtuq34759GD7FoO4kZzhvv1cax 9nrI/ic/bENc5NC8F/pUVzvid6nuf5aIrewv0=