Re: [savi] Status of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 15 June 2011 12:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1308140642; bh=d6giFMSy7xEFZT wUNh0AFc9UiiOF8JHZXkoJudkwOvU=; b=xazsnY8PSRnvQKDrslAeVfgfgHnPxn DYGycqZwLyOkRVGBcrxZesLCtlmqUOmMayMTPGcA9Vuj//w2RLpI3hB/CByv9QKo 9ySNYgapSVhvH57qCcm9Z8QJp2ejWUgKc3Ttyb8F3bdRg1jGKQdubbWB1G54oq5g jWmb/2/SB2AsioAdAXW9EDscXp6F8hVRpPywtIzcAG5JoNS/doP0M6Z2nGj82WPN CblGmBmiKeCLNky2BnQrYArHDSKYGZ6mcQvgV/QZKHGn3zmLF9K8aKYkK7rVIojd cW+Rn5aoHaAEZ32iJRk+nqHRJGcJHTQsGzaFTBSd2UW5UJ++Fp/N+zHA==