Re: [savi] Status of draft-ietf-savi-fcfs

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 30 May 2011 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1306765395; bh=dWEEXcdon+giSu COqSaiBotTlijzD742XTdG6SGvYtE=; b=xbjDJAwmktLGfsvVkpDMTwcfbO7kZt 1UG2mZHk2gP20q6rp6Wgj1YmJwS4gFgHw/gjVdk3cJca8PV076wF1EamKVPEiNU0 Lsmrphi7s0fUpWKRlYinX7mt+hy7Lxr3IxR7tI6+tMDH+G1ByYgpyPGSVzpTUwm/ NYrmBg7QttY9+uefOria6Q3YvOWf68MzmIhLSR4Fvt+NJbPsQ4l4CSlxq1SOrqyH DrZYKHEyc5rolf5xddsshTK1tDCpxvTyqEY0TDDhgUZj5PA8PufPmas/gRiCJH7L foiq/e6n0sd5FhTarKKzLTAOnMgMuskH+Wm7nz5F7Bs3pZ1ddVpre6cQ==