Re: [savi] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-05

Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Sat, 23 February 2013 22:24 UTC

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:24:14 -0500
From: Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
To: david.black@emc.com
Cc: savi@ietf.org, gen-art@ietf.org, Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>, christian.vogt@ericsson.com, jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com, joel.halpern@ericsson.com
Subject: Re: [savi] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-05

Antiquity lives on.  This draft is back from the dead.
Somehow, it made it to the IESG review without my finishing addressing
your comments.  My apologies for that.   I am trying to finish this off.

You will see Monday afternoon a new draft in the repository, with a
section 4.1.2 on LACP, and a new paragraph in 5.2.3 to note the issues
around (virtual) host relocation.

I hope that these properly address your old but very well-taken comments.

(I can send it to you if you want itsooner.)

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern