Re: [savi] Status of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 15:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=i6LUWjqf2tJ3MSYAfw3XT8P4+xCyuG4d7MCW/SphpZA=; b=VpB6JJR2rMC6nTbCVj1sw/BvV4A949aDVXLXHm3H1FZMg05huw8jkhfEDEw+oLfT4d zPuBWqAxupGWwZVbRZdxl2URRM8E/Ydl8LFCTytflfmAbzAyyYlAP6vCZMMPb9Tox7oX sC2UlmNdzfvBQfdP+qZk7rVe6bQ+Rnscs4s9w=