Re: [savi] WGLC: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-22

"Eric Levy- Abegnoli (elevyabe)" <elevyabe@cisco.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=40220; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1398265847; x=1399475447; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=ARMdlicqy38h2yjdh2zupiUUrLnAYcPhv3nNbil6le8=; b=ic0RGVeFP+kOQVag9xLQeFLWQ79aVio7sucRJKp9N87NuJJdeVLCKVKG nxs7X7qsGBv4AmYuo3OXKUDmsaFWMF9Iiff1iFIq5+t6e+umSn1paSTei tngX5MfQk2OBQzx+em8wwBcbSvDl14d8GP/uyYQQtdpILPwWl8ATgJAZj o=;