Re: [savi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt> (SAVI Solution for DHCP) to Proposed Standard

eric levy-abegnoli <elevyabe@cisco.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 07:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=elevyabe@cisco.com; l=17844; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334216828; x=1335426428; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Zn2cbUHiTNq5msTM/T54jozgbQo3mK5AfWFLWjLf2cQ=; b=FjgT0jHHfiUCgZyxG1wfHg/AGBgigadNQX+KXTO7ST7tyyey2oJpFVUp hwsdvgmt8xkbodZOuuYcdFQvFsHoEFFyWVPNudenc4YmV1AmWETsWVnbL 4+zpU4+B9rJuMXYNfNoNbx1W+ypu4mEGpCnD4O3wgkebRwAntiskTrAIF g=;