Re: [scale] new updated slides

Pedro Roque Marques <pedro.r.marques@gmail.com> Fri, 06 December 2013 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=5MwyLtJ/88jNdCnljCKxa3LhWE2LbrnAn40rp65oJfk=; b=oTTyUzxAWpVj485Cnc1WBdVu+mEjUiQ2ITZ93O6rZ3jt8LAjey4XSztKoYacnJ9H5U Srz91bToj+ae3phNNwhd+6fz1gBgxeP3VO2J3GBOTeKRDKjdKYtAq8Vik3VB85vGW1mA rZpWW2Rq7YPrZQLGYLVcN+zSz188q9adaRVng1llQtYgfn8YiL6ZK10SWWYpunm+CddR +TyL+lkqsYIbbm8dUjX+rPSxCo/BkMjVxUqfa7GWiXkjhn0D9ZhwCgnsVbdpGhsTbDAV 1noJit+wmEOU2e1qFxv6kw6lUCFlNn7OltHJcVMYfX83NYY9sJ7CXdLOjBT5VPmbntHl Gylw==