Re: [scale] Third (and final?) call to discuss scaling VPNs

"Shah, Himanshu" <hshah@ciena.com> Tue, 07 January 2014 15:14 UTC

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <hshah@ciena.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "scale@ietf.org" <scale@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:14:01 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [scale] Third (and final?) call to discuss scaling VPNs

Hi Adrian -

Silence is deafening, possibly holidays and diversion to next glittering (SDN) object.. :-)

I am interested in scaling and performance requirements of VPNs in data centers as well as carrier networks.
>From vendors (mine) perspective, we need to understand what the realistic expectations are.

Like you, I wish as well, that some of the operators participate in this discussion so that f2f meeting in London could be more productive.

Thanks,
himanshu