Re: [scim] [EXTERNAL] Re: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-scim-events-00.txt

Phillip Hunt <phil.hunt@independentid.com> Thu, 05 May 2022 16:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=independentid-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=v4n/IOSvfv3QS5bpkrqSEEvKhTKq7tDdaSvQPIOPSdA=; b=n3PGIKuNopZWPUe56FnYGx+lvFNlGDnbA3M5A6B7zcIB/PzVH3qr5WAj3CkZ7DEfDp ne6LIhDNr02FVrYA28A3OOOb7JJIAsPTiOeuYx7tK7wmopPyF7OY860gpDMS9SUgjI3V 7u5Mk52gEHNQDHefW+I5g1BQ4rH67tkwgJkDOvtnO+yXDNPe57izlyZbcoZRxxtC2QT+ oGCPi9w0CzK3hcAQMNyggSVW5Uzi5nphC2ritQgqzbrGrl+3rfNeIOTsK0Yvg//vmzaJ GwTm1zUKXA3AamYbVPsOdoNjZy+38k86VM0E7HIvKYgjs09yQkSLYNBF4ST77n12lfsi lGKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=v4n/IOSvfv3QS5bpkrqSEEvKhTKq7tDdaSvQPIOPSdA=; b=5kl2SrE+zCdt3ggqjl3tvh8ETkvzhq+N3gmp9QHlx0fcPqZrjqNFT6vDQvrftuKLDE MEIAgvvJRYVwt4/R5sbHAW8LijA47oxREuV8pRGLwP2ox9CvlNOmWhUv1JtQe1AYrIX2 Roz4c/nbXw5udJFKhZU+/E8UrRCqUahM1vmKt4IFcuFHOqtUyOaqM7JbQSF2TWmCFfyi PTVuLu0+6//6I3NT9eEmdT7u/H9Sa5X1PHPechZ1IICDOv18KcB8Z4wBQJU1kCznZPN5 8itjNy4GTzDSisNqa7kWdrkKCZPqBh2z+oIIbNSrkrJltFKlcVGOOiRHtFCW/v3rvaye JpBA==