Re: [scim] Call for support on proposed SCIM/SINS (re)charter

Danny Mayer <mayer@pdmconsulting.net> Fri, 10 September 2021 17:17 UTC

To: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "scim@ietf.org" <scim@ietf.org>
From: Danny Mayer <mayer@pdmconsulting.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:17:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [scim] Call for support on proposed SCIM/SINS (re)charter

Just to make it clear to everyone on this list, if you wish to move this
charter forward to start/restart an actual working group it needs to be
done here on the mailing list. Pam's bi-weekly meeting is not the place
for it. This is an IETF requirement especially as not everyone can
attend meetings. So far only Phil and I have responded on the mailing
list to the proposed charter, so it's now up to everyone else to
indicate their interest.

Thanks,

Danny