Subject: [SCITT] Weekly github digest (SCITT Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)
From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2026 02:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency, and Trust" <scitt.ietf.org>

Events without label "Editorial", "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi (+20/-23/💬12)
  20 issues created:
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.5.2: missing comma after "Nonetheless" (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/203 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "denial-of-service" should be hyphenated (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/202 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "non-supported" should be hyphenated (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/201 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.1: typo "returning at that resource" (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/199 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 6.1.1: list formatting (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/200 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Missing references: RFC9162 and RFC7231 (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/198 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.4.1: rephrase "may not serve" for clarity (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/197 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.3.2: 202 vs 303 status code (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/196 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.2: URL-safety of kid values (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/195 
  - [Bishop DISCUSS] Section 2.4.1: 302 redirect from a resource to itself (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/194 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.5.2: missing comma after "Nonetheless" (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/193 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "denial-of-service" should be hyphenated (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/192 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.2: URL-safety of kid values (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/185 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "non-supported" should be hyphenated (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/191 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 6.1.1: list formatting (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/190 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.1: typo "returning at that resource" (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/189 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Missing references: RFC9162 and RFC7231 (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/188 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.4.1: rephrase "may not serve" for clarity (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/187 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.3.2: 202 vs 303 status code (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/186 [Needs Discussion] 
  - [Bishop DISCUSS] Section 2.4.1: 302 redirect from a resource to itself (by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/184 [Needs Discussion] 

  11 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #203 [Bishop NIT] Section 2.5.2: missing comma after "Nonetheless" (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/203 
  - #196 [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.3.2: 202 vs 303 status code (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/196 
  - #195 [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.2: URL-safety of kid values (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/195 
  - #194 [Bishop DISCUSS] Section 2.4.1: 302 redirect from a resource to itself (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/194 
  - #192 [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "denial-of-service" should be hyphenated (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/192 
  - #191 [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "non-supported" should be hyphenated (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/191 
  - #190 [Bishop NIT] Section 6.1.1: list formatting (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/190 
  - #189 [Bishop NIT] Section 2.1: typo "returning at that resource" (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/189 
  - #188 [Bishop COMMENT] Missing references: RFC9162 and RFC7231 (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/188 
  - #187 [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.4.1: rephrase "may not serve" for clarity (1 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/187 
  - #186 [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.3.2: 202 vs 303 status code (2 by achamayou)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/186 [Needs Discussion] 

  23 issues closed:
  - [Vyncke DISCUSS] Section 2: language of human-readable strings https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/173 
  - [Vyncke DISCUSS] Use of SHOULD vs MUST https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/174 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Missing references: RFC9162 and RFC7231 https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/198 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.5.2: missing comma after "Nonetheless" https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/193 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.2: URL-safety of kid values https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/185 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.1: typo "returning at that resource" https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/199 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 6.1.1: list formatting https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/200 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "denial-of-service" should be hyphenated https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/202 
  - [Vyncke COMMENT] Section 2: HTML rendering of `* title:` list item https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/178 
  - [Vyncke COMMENT] Section 1: redundant "conformance" paragraph https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/177 
  - [Vyncke COMMENT] Abstract: use "specifies" instead of "describes" https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/176 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "non-supported" should be hyphenated https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/201 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.4.1: rephrase "may not serve" for clarity https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/197 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 6.1.1: list formatting https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/190 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "non-supported" should be hyphenated https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/191 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.3.2: 202 vs 303 status code https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/196 
  - [Bishop DISCUSS] Section 2.4.1: 302 redirect from a resource to itself https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/194 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.2: URL-safety of kid values https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/195 
  - [Bishop NIT] Grammar: "denial-of-service" should be hyphenated https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/192 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.5.2: missing comma after "Nonetheless" https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/203 
  - [Bishop NIT] Section 2.1: typo "returning at that resource" https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/189 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Missing references: RFC9162 and RFC7231 https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/188 
  - [Bishop COMMENT] Section 2.4.1: rephrase "may not serve" for clarity https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/issues/187 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi (+8/-0/💬3)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)
     
  -  (by copilot-swe-agent)

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #179 Clarify SCRAPI SHOULD requirements (3 by achamayou, copilot-swe-agent)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi/pull/179 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-architecture
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-scrapi
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-scitt/draft-ietf-scitt-software-use-cases

-- 
To have a summary like this sent to your list, see: https://github.com/ietf-github-services/activity-summary