[Sdn] Towards a comprehensive Wiki catalogue of open source for SDN, NFV, etc. WAS: SDN reading list

Christian Esteve Rothenberg <chesteve@gmail.com> Thu, 22 September 2016 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ciMw1Wv4RY3SBOkodaW+00vAPcNuJLqmftiOw0lo/1M=; b=Cfgb8l9oDAlJB53ns/k78q49uwacuVQxQ0946cjQFvfUneXa7cZ7VWKNUjzI/3twh/ 7wfzonHsK36hDeX9ceJBHAe/T6TK3OaehqEu7YluiRAZiShTyEe9essYM50zobxS+7Vt a/W/1mBBS/vvRwQufs98YTBEIBx02QxCTfsgHJMC02TaRy9cAsiY7ByeJk4+BLVlopox CE0TDpTiw3tkPtJS03EXsWDcLTlqXtDinzUObTnxFksfX5eBYxYZJ1hvlYg7NMssdsXf FR6WYB4U7ZwxfCd7UVZQ/zcK91QgSEACsP3RVCBMSdVeBK4NF90wrATAG2X2cSb9fJJW MkFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ciMw1Wv4RY3SBOkodaW+00vAPcNuJLqmftiOw0lo/1M=; b=gWoQ5Qk1SNMhT7BvfcO9aKuJJI7CcLWEYBlUDIUkLE/kCPLdPKKsTTDyuiGE7yHsAx nmevwFXWAW2SUXGXfIM4y3MW04ocRYpUd0ssJ03uyFMlv/8hFXottSOnku7BPP6FRJmO O7VtbgX8DcVXMcjIPjgYdeBZG4KO7ZcUPYU6rdDTk2wE1yI8hIfMkRCpqfhIgzpqz5e2 rPBEHeDTJQv3+Lnas8MgMszCIVUQxkXNw4XUW2hOyLgQCxKm6dKe+whyVQs71n+4qt3C NkdMxXO6UOslK/vIx76PMVjQ5wThvAQZwC47ZHp4h++kZII7ro6DW2MM+PFcrhzwyhRT F3fg==