Re: [Secauth] Closing SecAuth list

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 January 2015 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9gYLwraFVzqTU70XoQi2ckiNXFqoHZGBChEmpeUzdKg=; b=iJRaOmOmK1hxo/dEr1gBzJHRylctujE6YwKFjQ37SVYbr+imagqRhmp8r5HmlsHGx9 Tn+auCfK6ciBEXb4vDylNIquwzwC6UW9x7ITjjSbJkoBSBQExD/OSNrRYlcJfhax0vhq qU5fm0Txg8HNnWClMlt8uEH9Y/06ijGBGiLi12rozCWrWR99mYcFrW8Gha2N7zDjpQuz oLOu0T7sTPsNSiILz9tVYT5mAGofe4V8gt1mr6hzSU7AkgeFm0xcZ/c83aghK5MthKkd GEBAWuXfRQTERK9OIDmYrz3xBpCMKATt2SkmT3gMo2/5dWOSbNuJ7oK/Uy24l4nL5RLv 033A==