Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09 (resend)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 February 2015 00:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=J+L9Rb/FB7nrjKYqbuJRuQxlEK/9Zz8YT/kWndLxaA8=; b=tmmCIim/5T+U/DL9eg2AmAM08yK3tItCz7HGM9SyVeuUBtYHhTTvDLZhZZEO1diUEB hSrsBF7pKVMBSuvby6je7YnamTGXk5fNoSJiYts3uZS8ljXRSg5E93zdYVe3iNDqwZTU 07G+BOMCBocsa5eHlhsBO9Ok1BhJS80R2jhoPqcuz/TJdagJnvqYELz8qCQUhMUDNZcL zH/MH2Lwau6atR5ZKm0V75DMi1HNGGXf4DBySlHoSM0QWxZjBOXalQExbRilqk1U1+hV +lUHPOxRjs+6ftC9kV5KBXQidWNFCho3E3v8gXLStZ7yCXZjCj7YOsyzuCs6gLYDLZfS 6RWA==