[secdir] Fwd: RE: Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14: (with COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 26 June 2013 10:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:14:33 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
Subject: [secdir] Fwd: RE: Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14: (with COMMENT)

Anyone interested in thinking about whether there might be
side-channels caused by xrblock? [1] Or even in just giving
them a general presentation on side-channels to help 'em
figure out if they think there's an issue or not?

Once the meeting schedule is firmed up I'll maybe ask on
saag but if someone here is interested in helping 'em
just let me know.

Ta,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/charters