Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-04

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Mon, 28 March 2011 08:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=3304; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301301505; x=1302511105; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=6lzDb2dBSNCWUf2dnPYQUZRhwHehVxy9RVmiv//c+CA=; b=BJ+5NfHDvP36+fvvChd8nFlutacd6qYboBfVsXG0B3qlJN0NR46zJ7kA 6EuKdKEIIX7YAxZlMXu94YHml/AXgHW6mP4G9PEQJJIUlqqg5m/+57Zls L7PB3IQHW+P78l5WzOwj62Cp+xwURNXt75pnOvR3qDKq7t8ebzSF8QWt6 0=;