Re: [secdir] [Captive-portals] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-04

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.s.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 01:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Emh7q+r9fhuKThk/6IyBM6MXDVr4qJmFjxu6S7Cl6Qw=; b=mAIV24PUuqaBst92sJizv+tiwVQaVnZ2xGS9qIE7xC7gGckURvY14JKSg3ETmCHHf0 FjqYVxMdgX19Jt7gwOliax40r+d1zWhay94z7Ebjs7vGteyO3Cy/8AjAClhbm6rGIjwg 29gyd0oOHvwAM7o0FTHpLsDSTLnPLLyKOpQD7deEK1g1tJUWXRuYKEKXSSCYYLLKF+UM oRNWYm+c6+wZ+id1U3hdNvkorudPpRUTPQePe6wbPQS1yFyHkBbfRUlml/YIZewmEEqz Ddst6ZpqNGD3V591iZpKhDmo65igqzCPJHCP0wEFpDuNDqdK4pjbywlWV1qlNdfcNQ4A R21Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Emh7q+r9fhuKThk/6IyBM6MXDVr4qJmFjxu6S7Cl6Qw=; b=Q5xqwk1ge9kXOU8frjMX4rEkF2RXJ6nl6mpnYWziK99hNd3Yh1fyqE1Ke9IeBethur N1mLPNF/3gltehoh9boCpehsQ1FOxqCw34qxYCdYEYYiaT8omAbzuHBcTHNCW/NMf/Oc 5vq2DeXwnyS3Pf13ZIexcLOwrnBRrRj4kT5S/H5jH3bs1OcEij0ct7BV+gXr0OV+xQNR VikLuNnPeOgF6UIrSgGnTS7GyhOCc/p7Tgfa9KLeiorYLg2Vfju9HA3e47ZUPuJUI5jK VK73lq25t81BCOa1Cqfk+cPYnJADgE1/B5jtuFKCuYyjHtDfK8n7p1IQnirBM/o050Kx Gd4w==
References: <CADNypP8o+d4ivAacHQiXUk96F0gDqFe2Qa6rPQsCBgDr_=wHrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADNypP9hk+gpGuch0mxnePTVRMnn+GmCbpFpKYkVRV4C_FRUgA@mail.gmail.com> <cf39782e-3d76-4104-9430-164f8b1a9846@www.fastmail.com> <CADNypP_iar9CQaP8jqLHyXLCh2+Y7OOhdx3W3Qd93PFj2Fbd3w@mail.gmail.com> <CADNypP-_Bw6nw=5EgncBstYPbYTV1xiZ7fYUtS-Cr42_O=s+eA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGpriWUMnmSGmNUX2sJQFzewkgXBK8=WvsJZJOLbFbJ=htRhw@mail.gmail.com>