Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net> Wed, 05 June 2013 13:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=+aN40ip5XcasqfQov6zmxaodHuDfN/HlsT39BGpD0Kg=; b=R8TBLxDQez8lG42FvjZAS5CHoTe634Xk2qkSkoQ9Yz6uz0dMfBGutKGB/UCL9tKNPw M7wY4p47dWOQq8eTJnJ3MkgiGnMzJONrkDNYj3ECglUdKSfkOYenB2dck4UbX7E8n6nB XsrbyO5dcV8cEPbJMzPXznhIo7nVXME4YYfRvCorisH0Fd7AuiMTnt2HofDiOcg/u7WZ PRWNMt7V4a9j+40AohBr0/wlbxp+063EDZbDthyMhyxl1y4hKQGBv2v2tFVDtiEEmK+G PJ3uveg237TJxfI4ovhcty43SMq4q4MckX3l4kN3EvxUIA8WRbgjwmzlndE2kHDrTnHG WaQA==