Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-05

"Brian Weis (bew)" <bew@cisco.com> Thu, 24 August 2017 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23668; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1503593329; x=1504802929; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=BERowRZUQNpkCHnjy9j3ZLnmRKUygJmU5eJ59Bj8LTY=; b=VYpqSA2QB2meyqaZay+c4daSgYh1mQF179WjkKHsymOPT758A2aRZAuM ou7vedVDtEdcrP5g35QVzLbEWRaMIUrPgb0EGR1re8mLM10FDX9S1XGTx UOZnNrragDBAk0AloNZNO5tKqAAlOIE+KFtDsipjQY0P4C5yc3ioI62Lw 0=;