Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-pce-pceps-06

Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com> Wed, 09 December 2015 15:36 UTC

To: DIEGO LOPEZ GARCIA <diego.r.lopez@telefonica.com>
From: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 16:36:16 +0100
Cc: "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-pce-pceps.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pce-pceps.all@tools.ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-pce-pceps-06

Hola Diego,

Thank you for the feedback. Many of us are aware of "pressing issues around the end of the year", but it's always good to know what a silence mean.

Cheers,

Julien

Hi,

Thanks for the review and comments. I plan to address the actions I include inlined below during the coming days, once the current pressing issues around the end of the year (what made me delay in my reply as well) are over. I’ll upload a new version according to them and the comments we have recently received, mostly from Tom Petch.