Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 31 January 2016 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wWgkBLR0QXK/1DL7JamSP5lTTzn9/wfeUJTuV00M5yA=; b=s8YZU6KDvd74vm7P3Hq2eagb+BxMGo/OCyy8IHYsGKMxC2U6V2gZ9d1vOk2ghb5s8e ikHOnaNjd33K3FJ2uWlMeuTSybJRVTbkuw5UtacEPA/U6cgZj055fLGSZpZzQFJ8S8wS 82U/Qu3SvWagPJomXTgno9IYW3JENMwBAcgwDo1h3Is+71Dfe3jiFXU8t4+1VMP5e1vg LDWMDHzS7aAr+sDv/DdRsrq/jrOa52UIB1Z5aBGvBvpABlGrHVgr/kuj/NlCOm34l8h1 k/ZGP2a0vtPm461PxdoIfvpdo/K/lFEsQ7qZNL2eLcf0pEsORJA28pBIHth76ieGKMb0 ZaXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wWgkBLR0QXK/1DL7JamSP5lTTzn9/wfeUJTuV00M5yA=; b=bS3nf3+JoN98FJJE/JLnHFsSkQgqTaiSyJw7pgncmddevzKE1jAV7VGiMT8nPRQ5MA KDVn8xv8QD/3X/t01Gg7g64h3b3xtI5pflgSaYi+4O91RDgl1u5vPpANS7+6mjKvtcsE gcv+oo9IyVSJi3gn0hnvhi3KGz8CWzekZByQFWPbfpDgD7RjdY/etnmYcKlJLhfmSxFE FoBbUTp6ZiP2Q8TfKUMHSqQAzeiEfxYs5xVgNzKMZsxb2QVawbrfl3dGjtu/Ifru92Gl +Kmerp19P07KZnbVzPkRpENsJajxEP2gID/MIlCuPjm9IE8eCL9zUKlSwvePaPhF9iYJ a7bg==