Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-09

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 21 September 2009 10:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:53:23 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Yaron Sheffer <yaronf@checkpoint.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9398; t=1253530405; x=1254394405; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:=20Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20SecDir=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-calsi fy-2446bis-09 |Sender:=20; bh=PSYaLKAD0XPalX5Rj4BP9DvA7xOOVn71fTl/GNkd990=; b=cP2c2rPCXmXhVGMFvLVCH+efu4/eysTGwVt+XX404XPcR6DL7EXSezHzXq LbWZHHLBgitNVcRWHF4N/Cg1DHuoeN85RfoUcgVWpu8M9DgfaMXNkSRmhY3e VtMA+3qMrA;