Re: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 04 June 2019 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AYKgyIj9n1oAu/l0Hi6yXJGV0fClHcyso9ZiKqRFZiE=; b=RL7Rq4NHIpQlrT2a7gN3pDHl9usYvA8zA/4hFCxbgeY/l+RSAWNbkVPCGN3pC+2GfQ bdarTYYOyNyDViiCYfnkmztu5vLXMRSuIw8a9pWSiq0EXWwdieavLJ4Gb9GBxoGE2AY9 hp5A7JAlkD4IznNrFADpI9SPO6riQHrNPI4vbbG4sMWPomyL/XVLgwhJ5mFyTEiIBbmX aac+PFOVJd1Lw+i7qM7egAYkx0fNL1GqiCoXWIUKR6arYxNaJhQKWE05Y+x2yKnsFEbU TJwXJWp8b+jZsOHrROWs5wkHBijETW5ycGSyf1m4m+utlwvRkxP6X5q2P/OyXfDDPvyt iSxQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AYKgyIj9n1oAu/l0Hi6yXJGV0fClHcyso9ZiKqRFZiE=; b=nKUQzmGyLuS5U33xt/yAW8+nVEWE0Rsqw0GaGgwos0NIuP94TqkcY4mevUQ2EXV+B6 ng7Ybc4UpFPbUr8H6QiIuDZninkHE6zrX0OtLcGkpGton1hOb5bV1MQ4kXNwJHdBgKgl 1bsfzOjvTRQCiX8HWlzDSobXuYNM6JvgLHiZo6opdW2+5NWhreU/Wv/2V5u6Bozyk1hF 8HVW8JL3rhsgElmfkdU9smXr42gVHf73t5MuaJV841KqY4HHOOoII025NLjabYncxZAG F7PfrQXHp6CsekFGc1Tn+TEdz6uZLZXCeXSq8QDBwobG6D4dth/H1RaegGo+TPJII35m GZRA==