Re: [secdir] SecDir Review for draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 18 August 2015 20:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=cpCY/lAaM9LXMphNVDi/JjHNj00HWLIhbnTlvKhG4xQ=; b=E1Pc/8JM9kYlpr4Ifw4lPrTs+2CddRuclVvsNVH6tCvNl78mZjTI8/yB9OZ53RDyOD YOnYJPZSTeL4PzO3HC/JgThSXd6ZgVFWLLYGUoZebjhDu/CbwJmYDzPkQGfkAtmA1gQy Y60UemSO6hFRPZqdJn0xDI93KDgSAFPGounAxa5eSiz8wagop+CmJloKLXyOm5a4qKcY 3nTa7hrtAQBhrD0QsQxcCMtHwFVk1QbfQXP2jG5W8CkkaAkVHqMj1mQ5x1ht/jVFVvQE /6yvlFKzyuorPY6X6vdfCWBj3hBYFXo/9xy/CEA2sv+x88BopVnYO004tIDfPZrftACH nDxQ==