Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-saintandre-urn-example-04

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 23 March 2013 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Kc7K49mzYc2jID83RjRNoAPgYNxE3NTBKpWITlkcrkA=; b=E4ygZG6tLH1aQ3ZVX4YzUz5+O0DNm7jJiG6MYJBjLJp+mCGnZxX8YwDpD5qXGg6YjP nLbdPizaCSUpH5W/7eN9MvVe8B4aVaX/hKmQBLH5d3SqDVZuH1LzjyPagIvUvm0ktYAJ tbz63VAk+ADooWLSIDheA/iBM1fGf18tQNyvGRyB8RvuryiDrJJH5Tihns6Jhf8Hwm0d NUUjsUkRn5HxFVRBhIAcajSndIcV04PSFAEUteVCfcQDpjpV3z0kzPqsQFsokPjUklPI AFP4Pyo12yO8hlyTDu2S/dA+Vi32GBkf+z7kKFr9O+COZaDUjkQCoRh/2cjI4Opb7BFn NNrQ==