Re: [secdir] (Early) Secdir review of draft-ietf-netconf-keystore

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 13 August 2020 19:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1597345790; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=1sqKpbQz3A7G4AZXFPcodZrpBGMxWvdxC9qQePuPOK4=; b=hyxxihy1c+dGwnFQj0DxjG/5IAaHoIhSWwIQNJVk4qyZbkB2HfjeIN0U7CWRQgBr mL+gay0xNpoWs3rfdsXwt/JI3oK5uvYlGq9e3WNzuY/hadVxEEGhen3lCpzSLAcbxVy aqXwSi8Q2OOWUbmfEtXbXhp+egDCJMkg39t2tpGM=