Re: [secdir] [stir] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-stir-rph-03

Subir Das <subirdas21@gmail.com> Wed, 18 April 2018 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eRALVOGDD7Nh/ypF8YBe4wT8tT+L3uk8I3O9MJnWrG8=; b=G2xek1jeGa0Lr4pSjiv7VE1i3GXblhgCQIS/OK13cW9A14720kpOo/TDfoKKt7IJ1c DrgOBwoHVROgqowQof/rXc+AKK21AHkC3XB52KPkxfcch9WAn4B7WieEq/8JzkPz4Ocr 0WWOVH02qjRbJGF44vIVWSkhZhtgFcigsCPkvibnBa8nH6t2VMBxOBwIeOo/QguZv4nP 2HI6YC6hfkr6nDMVL3cJLCBMpgZyexYXtCMpG9DsDm9iEB9Wa9OdF/+3Rw3GDXBfIGmm RUH45tEaso3Ahxp8uT/k2rjeJ7WWpRi6lUHcuGW2fAbsxsuGI4QJfQ41sNn4dMT/pmxd C1cQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eRALVOGDD7Nh/ypF8YBe4wT8tT+L3uk8I3O9MJnWrG8=; b=iF4LCKAIhcQDKCxWXp/jQg3S4JEAu/jzPAPHS/PbbMDSHCKoVxyG03p2c0li15ntVy f2jKQqzrK34FZois1KZo0Rf2Y3dVlISa8W+iOJpyAOLGXWTGNPaOP8Qm1FT0j9+LLneF /1ch5FjLnh5l0zE6EASERC5GavBIlJzAvCnSIrfohDLX7tO4BF0k1BMc0b23w53XT9EN J0omuWDno2sZWkE7R/6RshSqvJh73qUo2KMOg8Gk8D13rdvaSxh7PIVkIaqXxIo3UiP6 E5vHXhuQHXtfn6/QvoJI1obaYOL0+C9rihNpDjy1mdKxL7Ffi7NjUFhJVP4+5IXiky62 c6eA==