Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-34

"Chris Lonvick (clonvick)" <clonvick@cisco.com> Sun, 09 June 2013 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4844; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370818372; x=1372027972; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=SlXP3CW68v/BPQGUk3lsFd8gghwYicZbJWaAsSRczLU=; b=G2wgNbBOsvnXDSM1K5pTfIbSLjrUWuBE1B0lCGqTNpzULg30YtMqUIAr 39/jiz07rVBNFKxNbnrxy7/plgK6DxKR+Ey7cKMVMTHeVKCVNjLfFV9Ra DU+qDREzdszmSiurDzCjFULFzhl2Rd4zcvDty5wKhIKVeM3hNdsrqNH1m w=;