Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Tue, 09 March 2010 06:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=we0p0msTowaFVWK/XbwBdJsoRIrJy4vVHT4mUTIhpHQ=; b=mJWChYKJvnKWO5BQ4yabJBYTJ2pfHb/W11Xh0CEFtG+Be+mRyFSERh0sbH1BzwkKvf lioM6fr6NKHOKc8zQxN0uudcIZsAUNgpwaWaPUc8bmOG526wbPuF+rY4WaTDmqIA1R4E L65MGYIKtq9HKyVfSg0TAlL99I2Z3QmpGewZE=