Re: [secdir] sector review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-23

Chris Inacio <inacio@cert.org> Wed, 10 June 2015 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1433968285; bh=mzppUFy1xpGixGdkun8nL7U+O23+P0JsH+cuwZpHJB8=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: Sender:Reply-To; b=cD9Yu9MKDGXM3hrybFdqbkYHCVhzOhr5tCUxlgIBiX9z/nNGOSg9QI5Pg8BkMPJ+f VGheqWQ0UxGIkov+7U2Xdj2FRlMPEzoW6sYzZUuijRJGy83q4+1hl/OJTmlb8mTT4H s/YdUK7NaLdhX2qsd4njkCbBf/jyLI2oosv5pwho=