Re: [secdir] [nfsv4] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-03

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 03 June 2017 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=aYRLQ8VKLuwCdfAuMmGdthTMbhUsfk4xX/oUgiMbs7c=; b=Ch2Pv/zvTuSBbT1pNpiNkzYtk0MTEyd9N2wUm1LihDpdH3NzJ3OLvr7+0PbOHaVcyK 8Zj71/z2wCTcI9sdPorSaM9PZUmN6GK1oHKVVBhu6+nk3kdtkQjaU/y/8y8Xel+MmBxo b/W//hIxWMQR2XB61uPpUdBBSM0eEc44aHbDP5XzgwPvRXSfl4XQ0vU4D45EDgGMU/qY ozeTcXK1h97Ejmd+JbtuyitGbaGQNuz7mmlL2e919qTRClh4unJzfAOkO4MfwgB3hxkQ UmUUMifs7zUNAzrF2K+rRhf2bLepyQ9RBkjgmEeOQplfb8idNwQNhHz1L4qyp9evPopG nyaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aYRLQ8VKLuwCdfAuMmGdthTMbhUsfk4xX/oUgiMbs7c=; b=mpgQHdavX1t/lD70ZOgZrsAbFi1HOi8RFUT2f8Uxn7dGC9BmK/l7iQdGvZDHTEDe9C qoNufks1Sylgq0KDLoWkaVj671+e0+xpjLiKe68Pt6laADnOK/V3qC2oO9H2yJbwc058 CAbZ01IdUP20xqmQIXpbTv+BVWufQ1t0qMfsLaACytsjeuomuwux0uG5/XehKnxZd0r3 kGLKu+JBqHAqa3ULMr0SmWs1vnNnnRZp/XpGum2YlGPOPGCEYZ2F1wJzLmqOkQHIC4y0 dphTum8Bf/9o7xtj9zTmIycSemjlRYySQa1EKSTtaRerQvr/p5SpqoRGl/VA0DU2bLSv oV6w==