Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options-06

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 December 2015 03:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yJ/E7mdvJp/NlhWaGdyhnUbAzuEVlzalsG+J9GcsEls=; b=PEnKArOdwsJghsOfgeRA6E2KIt0HTSrLC080bHF9zRzXiIdoFu1cXidks8PIB+Rrre ycQjMXLo+6EOOVa/aJzMU8XVva8a/YH1S9XprrRroS+b0UpIbx8OyVaMZDVs8dQNNFGU Fs6NrcDA2Q79ukoQVXvBD+fAB+kdmpnxPZSHlXNk66PSZ029xxCjkmD0e+fMjMIvCe1x h86OiSuuBhfHVsG40mU+f74iRX5HDhsQDeem8BlPhWyGI/n/GnzA0+f/IN26QWf1l/oK yiuZ1tnI4jtmw19I0TrxmY3gTv4WP5cvHq+9fvVBKVIzSFOkQt06X5mC6p18vykNPEYG Qukw==