Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Wed, 29 October 2014 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22725; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414593920; x=1415803520; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=CODa5csrRRqQHevoqv9+UPTt1AIbnUlmNynbYez483w=; b=JaiqWlbCqSKL+po+TsZCxfCqIuc0RqjIeM1ko244XyLZpHmQ824gQIDQ xxEpkQvXLE0Ixb3beVtYd02ilh6+XiI6CxMSSJ5195fOj3qB0TXe1FiZp zi4zn68wgCn5YdtjqthZaNaA7bMtdPcerOLBEd06RX0MZcXSDIUFdpi4Y M=;