Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 16 February 2012 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hvJLTc89Jj65TTfuZE/WRBq4F4szj2fiKZASuzujRiY=; b=gxLYUl0Y/WUxIz3LZv2cJPADpf3DyjWog1nGRCepxlApjVfA9m9BZ8BbViKxScsVbl MsmYp36HJjSqZfuuT1g38ip0Xx7Tzwq5Y5y7DUvZbnW2UA/zhvZqHJsmJIpIZ3+Rf7QK UOZbdW7q+BH26YUlRMMb2GlOPi5+kVax2kZzE=