Re: [secdir] 答复: SecDir Review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-12

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 April 2013 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/ptNsRAVbW6iz1mJPgDO3HLX9RGSei91SWeJPIjc0IA=; b=Ipuq7z2pbzTOZrTRbVPHr8ch/z0JBcWD7Sabcsn3S8jNxqZdXS8nKH0jM8XmxdPI4B uaBVpv5B5iySo1aIMwSVE0T9W+R3l48IuoIOjHtbEQeWZ6Yc0RuGKkCDQRzKVURH//b4 5bzX3+at5VmdHq94BLPMRI7aGQ0iYt8kPdbTQqCTT6TsGXFeHDTB32h56TdPO93PDv5g iMcSYqJklAUCEpa4YumGi76TqveAFZoZi4KWo2DOWby+lRQD+i7f9tnt5n7WSMS9SAHE zJgx46f0SQGiXF7Ti7FogIbWYlL/dR2A70Q/fhgiLNc6D6Iq9BGo+ocqqrbHUVmY3CO8 HIug==