Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Mon, 15 December 2014 06:30 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:29:51 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com>, draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply@tools.ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

Sean,

We had a "wrinkle" on this :( ! Two of the authors discovered (very
late) something that needs to be addressed.

I asked the AD to send the ducment back to the working group for "more
work". I hope it be a smooth process, and that we'll get the document
timely back on track again.

Anyhow, I expect that the authors takes care of your comments during the
"more work" process.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com