Re: [secdir] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

bruno.decraene@orange.com Wed, 16 December 2020 10:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1608116052; bh=cbVILpLiw0uXpTdb6tmy1FphLGxZMNK6noaH+XLa/q4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=wKh7bmdoAueWmI0byb3UVCwShdNkQTROC358VB3xRKpufPq6FroFwoO0RxsLic+bJ 9aOnG5IBoLVNZpAlXw4fqNcn8ZMldrEEGq5h3cFur8KQHFvinIaz664o2JltYwLGYQ Kaq6YcP36uq7bTlaLR0CKCJJEv2/9qaHZecXEUghOTjyZGSm7AnOhDPKLU/vquBKiy H8cdlGObo//KCw9n7RRR7afUhhpwamEnjhdAUtKwipdnfBrW6noqiKfSJAlGntSGTj lq/BkmfiobtD9kKQKVdoTtajgo0eDbO0KjvozSHPkeMP37EEkWYDBwHPz2yYSQpgSx W9nh7sPzJWOCA==