Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-04

"Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <kwiereng@cisco.com> Wed, 30 May 2012 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=kwiereng@cisco.com; l=3990; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1338403845; x=1339613445; h=subject:references:content-transfer-encoding:from: in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:cc:mime-version; bh=HUGuqIhzlnNtpU5gJQRz/OpzYFdQx7UZHVD+eb7FyI4=; b=lXpZ87sFYC6kx+VsAT7aR5zzXV502VAiGjQEvaL9Ql+pK/UGyVSoyik/ jf3RbSl2B+Zt4t4aA+fb23vwSZFN56TzdzZ0HFRBXwyVycGcJsB9CMa1l y6CUGVGWMpiR/YfnTjov/0VyBSHxYzBVO4n68IzQVlRTMnLdT7kqb9o1Q o=;